Items starting with D
- Related Product: EX300 Control Suite Synergy Client Range
Synectics Display Wall Range
Configurable full- and split-screen display of IP video streams
With expansive reproduction of live and recorded IP video streams, and brilliant clarity in both full- and split-screen configurations, our Display Wall Range brings new perspectives to surveillance control rooms. All models are controlled by the Synergy 3 command and control platform, switching layouts and content both manually and automatically, providing users with relevant video and data to resolve critical incidents as they emerge.
The Synectics Display Wall Range provides enhanced situational awareness to the entire control room. Live and recorded video streams from both proprietary and third-party cameras, DVRs, and encoders are expanded to fit monitors and monitor walls with exceptional clarity, while the Synergy 3 control and command platform tailors the video and related data displayed to the incident at hand through manual operator, and/or automatic macro, workflow, or alarm condition control.
Available in Micro, Pro, and Ultra models, these devices are ideal for control rooms of all sizes and performance requirements. The Pro and Ultra models offer advanced functionality and deliver vital operational data such as alarms, webpages, video superimposition on maps, system statistics, reports, charts, RSS feeds, live ticker tapes, and system threat levels. The Micro is ideal for when basic display functionality must be delivered using a low profile form factor.DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Range of models to suit all control room sizes and performance requirements
- Superior display of live and recorded video streams from Synectics and third-party cameras, encoders, and ONVIF-compliant devices
- Up to 4K resolution and 60 fps streaming capability
- Optional secondary streams ensure full framerate, high-quality video display, without perceived quality loss
- Scalable number and quality of monitors to create monitor walls
- Customizable full- and split-screen configurations
- Manual and automated control of displayed video and data
- Advanced functionality provides multi-display wall operation via a single user interface, while operationally relevant system data, reports, and tools provide a real-time overview of events.
- Micro V3
- High-performance yet compact video wall manager with energy-efficient, space-saving design
- Pro V2
- Suitable for standard to large-scale deployment, capable of up to 32 independent streams across single or dual monitors
- Ultra V2
- All Pro features, with the addition of 4K and 60 fps support
Product News and Resources
Migrating to IP?LEARN MORE
Download our technical paper on IP networking to explore all the options and considerations, including incorporating legacy kit, infrastructure, and compression.
Improve Bandwidth Management in Video Surveillance
Learn about multicasting, why it is important, and if it could be the right choice for your requirements in our IP Multicasting Tech Note.
Synergy 3 2019
Explore the latest Synergy 3 features, including smarter mapping, increased intelligent automation, and even more integration options