Items starting with R
- Related Product: On-Vehicle Cameras Software Telematics
16 Channel Hybrid Mobile DVR
On-vehicle DVR solutions for transport
With optional solid-state drives, all connections on one face, cable management, and a ruggedized enclosure, the T1600 has been designed specifically for on-vehicle installation and deployment.
The latest evolution of Synectics’ T-Series Recorders, the T1600 16-Channel, Analog DVR with Hybrid IP Capability has been designed to meet the exacting demands of the on-vehicle market. With IP HD camera integration, as well as support for analog PAL/NTSC cameras, the T1600 is well suited to both new and existing vehicles.
A highly reliable device in a wide range of environmental conditions, the unit is designed to comply with EU standards for railway applications, in addition to all current mobile equipment standards for road vehicles.
- Up to 16 analog cameras or 12 analog + 3 IP cameras
- Two monitor outputs
- 1TB storage with optional 2TB upgrade
- High data throughput, low energy use, reduced disk wear, and data integrity ensured with Synectics’ File System recording
- Integrated accelerometer
- Integrated and external GPS options
- iBUS and IBIS interfaces
- IP53 (optional)
- EMC EN50155 Class A
- VCA E-marked type approval number E11/10R-048412
- 16 Channel Hybrid DVR (T1600)
- 8 Channel Hybrid DVR (T1600-8)
- USB Drive Caddy Reader (SY9450)
Product News and Resources
Rail in FocusLEARN MORE
Download our white paper exploring how train and trackside technology is becoming more connected, and how to unlock the benefits of converged surveillance.
Our white paper on surveillance camera trends explores the different technology options now available, and the pros and cons of each one.
Clear Benefits for Tower Transit
Forward-thinking transport operators are beginning to see the payback of integrating HD IP cameras into their surveillance solution.