Items starting with V
- Related Product: Bullet Camera External Micro Dome In Ceiling Dome
2MP Low Light IP Vandal Resistant Dome
SY-VRD3-LLX / SY-VRD3-S-LLX / SY-VRD2.4-S-LLX
Optimum performance under pressure
With 1080p resolution at 60fps and True Wide Dynamic Range at 25/30fps, this compact dome camera provides exceptional image quality. H.264 video compression keeps bandwidth consumption at a minimum, while IP66 and IK10 ratings guarantee this model’s vandal resistance and ingress protection for optimal durability.
The Synectics 2MP Low Light IP Vandal Resistant Dome Camera balances razor-sharp display with durability. Multiple real-time streams in Full HD and True Wide Dynamic Range deliver superior resolution, while IP66 and IK10 ratings allow this model to excel under the most challenging conditions. The added protection of Synectics Backfilling technology guarantees that no data will be lost in the event of network failure.
All Synectics HD IP Cameras are compliant with ONVIF Profile S and G, ensuring communication and interoperability with third-party network video clients. Power failover is assured via DC and PoE, should a loss in power or network connectivity be encountered.DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Multiple real-time streaming in Full HD (1080p)
- Support for Synectics Backfilling technology
- True WDR
- 3x zoom autofocus lens (optional 2.4 zoom available)
- Solid low-light performance
- ONVIF Profile S and G conformance
- H.264 video compression
- External environment suitability
- Smoked dome option
- Power failover – automatic switch to DC power connection if Power over Ethernet (PoE) fails
- Tamper detection alarm
- ONVIF Profile S
- ONVIF Profile G
- Impact Protection Rating: IK10
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP66
- In Ceiling Mount - Flush Mount Adaptor (SY-VRD-ICM)
- Indoor Plastic Wall Mount (SY-VRD-WM)
- Adaptor for Wall / Pendant and Universal Connector Mounts (SY-VRD-A)
- Standard Wall / Pendant Mount (SY-CM-P)
- 25cm Pole (SY-CM-T25)
- 50cm Pole (SY-CM-T50)
- 100cm Pole (SY-CM-T100)
- Synectics to 15NTP Universal Adaptor (SY-CM-15NTP)
- Wall Mount Box (SY-CM-WMB)
- Corner Mount (SY-CM-CWM)
- Pole Mount Box (SY-CM-PMB)
- Related Product: Display Wall Range Synergy Client Range Synergy Tablet
VGA HDMI Encoders
View recorded and live video from VGA or HDMI sources
Supporting video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz via VGA, or 1080p at 60 Hz via HDMI, our single- and multi-channel encoders convert video files from VGA and HDMI sources for review in a Synergy 3 client application. Capable of both Variable Bit Rate (VBR) and Constant Bit Rate (CBR) streaming, the encoders also feature dual streaming of primary and secondary video channels.
The Synectics VGA HDMI Encoder series enables Synergy 3 client applications to seamlessly view recorded and live video from VGA and HDMI sources. The devices support video resolutions up to 1920x1080 at 60Hz via VGA or 1080p at 60Hz via HDMI, and perform Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) encoding, all with ≤50ms encode delay.
Dual streaming of primary and secondary channels allows for a high-definition video stream suitable for forensic analysis to be recorded, while a second, lower-resolution stream handles live display. This capability makes our encoders particularly well-suited to gaming applications; for example, recording video output from slot machines. They also yield the easy monitoring and capturing of user actions and on-screen information, making them ideal for sites equipped with Alarm Receiving Centers.DOWNLOAD M100 DATA SHEET DOWNLOAD M400 DATA SHEET
- Single-channel and quad-channel encoding from VGA and HDMI video sources
- Video resolution and framerate auto-detection
- H.264 High Profile (up to level 4.1) video codec
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) encoding
- Dual streaming of primary and secondary video channels
- Variable Bit Rate (VBR) and Constant Bit Rate (CBR) streaming
- ≤50ms encode delay
- Simple browser-based graphical user interface (GUI) configuration
- Supports ONVIF
- M100 Single-Channel Encoder
- M400 Quad-Channel Encoder
Product News and Resources
Migrating to IP?LEARN MORE
Download our technical paper on IP networking to explore all the options and considerations, including incorporating legacy kit, infrastructure, and compression.
Improve Bandwidth Management in Video Surveillance
Learn about multicasting, why it is important, and if it could be the right choice for your requirements in our IP Multicasting Tech Note.
Our white paper on surveillance camera trends explores the different technology options now available, and the pros and cons of each one.