Name EX250 Keyboard
Robust design delivering reliable, efficient, and accurate control
Offering wide-ranging, third-party integration available in Synergy-based solutions, this durable, high-performance keyboard meets the most stringent demands of a CCTV control environment. Its operational flexibility, delivered through Synergy Client workstation control, and standalone control modes, makes it suitable for all surveillance applications, from small to enterprise-class.
The EX250 Keyboard delivers precise control of CCTV systems. A blue backlit LCD display shows the system status, while all core operational functions are integrated into the full-travel keypad, including camera zoom, focus, iris, wash, wipe, auxiliary, tours, and presets. The ‘twist zoom’ contactless joystick enables swift, intuitive video review.
Offering compatibility with an unparalleled number of third-party products, the ergonomically designed EX250 Keyboard fits naturally into an existing control room setup, with standalone control including TV Network Protocol (TVNP) integration. Together with seamless control of Synergy Client workstations, including video, alarms, display walls, and macro commands, this industrial-standard keyboard provides the ultimate flexibility in systems control.DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Comprehensive CCTV systems control
- Core control room functions integrated into full-travel keypad
- Full Synergy Client workstation control
- Standalone remote client control
- Unparalleled third-party product integration, including TVNP integration
- Contactless ‘twist zoom’ joystick
- Both installer- and operator-friendly
- Simple configuration
- Ergonomically designed for operator comfort
- BS EN60950:2000 EMC CISPR: 93 + A1 & A2
- BS EN 55022 test type A+B Class B
- IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- IEC/EN 61000-3-3 including Generic Standard
- EN 50081-1 A & C, or other normative documents
Product News and Resources
Migrating to IP?
Download our technical paper on IP networking to explore all the options and considerations, including incorporating legacy kit, infrastructure, and compression.
Improve Bandwidth Management in Video Surveillance
Learn about multicasting, why it is important, and if it could be the right choice for your requirements in our IP Multicasting Tech Note.
Synergy 3 2019
Explore the latest Synergy 3 features, including smarter mapping, increased intelligent automation, and even more integration options