Name Synergy Client Range
Synergy Client Range
High-powered workstations for the Synergy 3 command and control platform
Synectics Micro, Pro, and Ultra Clients are high-powered workstations for the Synergy 3 command and control platform. These flexibly mounted units suit all size and performance requirements, from basic video management to 4K resolution on multiple monitors.
The Synergy Client Range efficiently displays full framerate video streams with unparalleled, user-friendly camera, monitor wall, PTZ, and DVR/NVR control. Configurable with up to four monitors, at up to 4K resolution, optional touchscreens, and a variety of PTZ controllers, Synectics Synergy Clients have been designed to allow users to select the best options for their needs.
The compact Micro model is ideal for entry-level deployments with basic video management requirements, the Pro is designed for larger-scale control rooms, and the Ultra delivers exceptional video window quality and quantity, with up to four monitors at up to 4K resolution, as well as full system monitoring and data analysis.DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Hosts Synergy 3 client application for comprehensive video, alarm, and incident management
- Range of models to suit all control room sizes, requirements, and Synergy 3 license tiers
- Up to four monitors per unit (two dedicated to displaying video)
- Up to 32 video windows (resolution and framerate dependent)
- SD, HD, HD at 60fps, and 4K resolutions available
- Intel i5 or i7 CPU (model-dependent)
- 256 GB mSATA SSD
- 8 GB DDR3 or 16 GB DDR4 RAM (model-dependent)
- Teamable Network Interface Cards (NICs) (model-dependent)
- Microsoft IOT operating system
- Maximum one monitor with six HD video windows
- Maximum two monitors with 17 HD video windows
- Maximum four monitors with two 4K video windows
Product News and Resources
Migrating to IP?
Download our technical paper on IP networking to explore all the options and considerations, including incorporating legacy kit, infrastructure, and compression.
Improve Bandwidth Management in Video Surveillance
Learn about multicasting, why it is important, and if it could be the right choice for your requirements in our IP Multicasting Tech Note.
Our white paper on surveillance camera trends explores the different technology options now available, and the pros and cons of each one.