Name Synergy Server
Engineered with enterprise-class components for fail-safe reliability
A secure and robust host for the Synergy 3 command and control platform, the Synergy Server is the foundation of our solution. Equipped with dual power supplies and auto-rebuild functionality, as well as offering server virtualization, replication, and failover, it ensures unparalleled system resilience and redundancy.
Engineered with enterprise-class components, capable of unlimited uptime, and with infinite levels of both hardware and software redundancy, the Synectics Synergy Server guarantees fail-safe reliability and security.
The optional integration of an Incident Locker adds up to 37TB of onboard storage space, and remote management enables device control from any networked location. This flexible approach allows you to tailor the security setup to your site’s unique requirements.DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Microsoft Server 2016
- Synectics’ virtualized platform allows for unlimited redundancy and uptime, including hot backups and offline working systems
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) alarms
- Advanced health monitoring
- Solid State Drives provide quick read/write access to the system database and reduce the risk of mechanical disk failure compared to hard disk drives
- Dual onboard 10GbE Network Interfaces (NICs) deployable in teamed or aggregate configuration for system redundancy
- Onboard remote management facility
- Hardware failover for increased resilience and redundancy with second Synergy server (optional)
- Advanced out-of-band remote management service, including IP-KVM
- Front LED indicators for drive power, activity, or failure status
- Lockable front panel
- Quick lock rack kit
Product News and Resources
Migrating to IP?
Download our technical paper on IP networking to explore all the options and considerations, including incorporating legacy kit, infrastructure, and compression.
Improve Bandwidth Management in Video Surveillance
Learn about multicasting, why it is important, and if it could be the right choice for your requirements in our IP Multicasting Tech Note.
Our white paper on surveillance camera trends explores the different technology options now available, and the pros and cons of each one.